I psychoanalyze myself
In my imagination
At your place,
On your couch,
Head in your lap,
Your fingers in my hair,
Discussing life
Over lattes,
But I'm just talking
To my internalized
Glorified
Visionary version of you,
The saviour
In my mind.
The vagueness of you,
The anybody
Who listens and cares,
Who comforts,
Who isn't real,
Who isn't there.
Thank you, strangers,
For your amalgamated faces
Taking me places
Within myself
I had forgotten.
The caved-spaces
My inner child
Still paints
Rudimentary outlines
Of all the eyes I've seen
In crowded clouds
Of my fellow humans,
Being, becoming, breathing,
Walking our paces
Around this globe
In the blue sky ceiling.
Saturday, August 27, 2022
Glorified
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
january/february/march
why does it always feel like i'll wake up and realize that none of this was real i am so tired so of...
-
Broken, dirty, cracked, and moldy. It's okay. I am all these things, as are you. If not now, some day we all will be. And it...
-
have we always been immanentizing the eschaton, ever accelerated since conceptualization? upper echelons see us as allegorical, ...
-
and now you will hardly find me in any the places i used to frequent, because i went back in time and erased all the days i didn...
No comments:
Post a Comment